Friday, October 12, 2012

National Dessert Day (Oct. 14th) - Sugar Coated Sweetness


 In honor of National Dessert Day, October 14th, I created this card with my very favorite dessert - ice cream.  The stamp and sentiment are from Sugar Coated Sweetness by Red Rubber Designs.  I made this card to enter into the Copic/Promarker challenge for this week in The Outlawz Challenges.  The theme is to be Desserts and it must be colored with alcohol markers.

My card uses Copic Markers (NO, N1, N4, N7, R24, R29, R81, R83, R85, E11, E13, E21, E25, E27, E29).  I cut the ice cream cones out and popped them up over a piece of white cardstock cut with Spellbinders Labels Five die and embossed with the Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder.  The background polka dotted brown cardstock is from some scraps I had, so I am no sure of the maker.  Then I added a pink mat for the die cut and a pink ribbon and mat for the sentiment as well.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Paula-Kay! Love the yummy trio of ice cream cones! Great coloring and design! Thanks for playing along with the Copic Challenge at The Outlawz!

Sarah said...

Yum!!! This looks good enough to eat. Your coloring is fabulous.

Faye said...

How sweet indeed! This has all my favourite things on it, so I LOVE it. X